Field Service Engineer (TH080)
Location: Covering the UK & Ireland, can be based anywhere in the UK
£35K – £45K Basic + Bonus + Company Car/Allowance + Pension + 23 Days Holiday (rising with service) + Public Holidays + Benefits
My client has been in business for over 25 years, providing maintenance solutions for major manufacturers across industries such as Food & Beverage, Packaging and Waste to Energy.
Their project team specialise in offering planned and reactive maintenance and upgrade solutions of scrubber systems, industrial boilers, thermal oxidisers, incinerators, duct work systems and bio filtration plants.
If you are looking to work for a well-established organisation, who are invested in the training and development of their staff, then please apply.
Due to continued growth and a solid future pipeline of work, my client is looking for a Field based Service Engineer to join their existing, established team. This position will cover the UK and therefore weekly overnight stays are required (2-3 nights per week).
Other duties will include: –
- Conduct maintenance and service visits for clients, working on a variety of systems such as; scrubber systems, industrial boilers, thermal oxidisers, incinerators, duct work systems and bio filtration plants
- Liaise with the sales team to ensure parts and scope of works are communicated and quoted accurately and effectively
- Test, repair and complete remedial action plans
- Provide advice and technical support to customers
- Provide detailed site visit reports
The successful candidate will have sound understating of maintenance engineering (Mechanical & Electrical) and have a proven track record of working in a field-based role. You will be proactive and offer solutions and ideas.
Other key skills include:
- Knowledge of thermal oxidisers would be highly advantageous, but not essential
- Gas safe certification (LPG and Natural Gas)
- Mechanical and/or Electrical qualification – HND/HNC or equivalent
- Proven fault finding and diagnostic experience
- Knowledge of industrial burners, incinerators and/or scrubber systems
- Ability to read technical reports and drawings
- Good communication skills
- Presentable appearance
- Willingness to travel
Keywords: Maintenance, Service Engineer, Field Service, Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer, Multi-skilled Service Engineer, Thermal Oxidisers, Industrial Boilers, Incinerators, Field Service Engineer, Field based, Mechanical, Electrical, Gas, Gas certification, Fault finding