Location: Covering Central Scotland – Edinburgh, Glasgow (Must be located on patch)
My client is a global manufacturer of advanced measurement equipment and has a range of solutions to meet the high demands of all major industries. They offer industry leading training and significant opportunities for career advancement.
This position will require the successful candidate to travel throughout the Central Scotland area maintaining my client’s reputation for excellent service.
Other duties will include:-
- Conducting client visits to complete scheduled servicing and equipment calibration.
- Creating calibration certificates.
- Promptly responding to any equipment breakdowns and faults.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved by working efficiently to deliver a fast and effective resolution to any issues.
- Attending in house training in order to develop a high level of technical expertise across my client’s product range.
- Providing equipment expertise, advice, training and assistance to customers.
- Submitting accurate and timely service reports.
- Building long term customer relationships.
The ideal candidate will have gained a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Service Engineering role and will be willing to undergo relevant product training on my client’s equipment and systems.
A knowledge of mechanical, electrical and software based equipment and systems is essential, as is an excellent work ethic and the ability to operate autonomously.
Candidates with existing experience working on measurement equipment or instrumentation would have a significant advantage.
Other key skills include:
- An enthusiastic and confident communicator.
- Full UK driving Licence
- Willingness to travel and spend occasional nights away from home, this could include international travel for your initial training.
- Well organised, self-motivated and approachable personality.