£30K – £38K Basic + Overtime + Company Van + Pension + Holidays (rising with service) + Public Holidays + Company bonus (based on company performance) + Benefits.
My client is a market leading provider of electrical engineering technology used across a diverse range of commercial and industrial facilities.
Recognised for their ability to offer complete end to end design, manufacture, installation and maintenance services they have become a key provider to clients across the globe.
If you are looking to work for a well-established organisation, who are invested in the training and development of their staff, then please apply.
My client is seeking 4 Service Engineers to join their existing team based in the South of England. Reporting to the Head of Site Services, you will be responsible for the installation, commissioning, and servicing of a variety of electrical and critical power technology. You will be tasked with ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of installations are carried out to the companies and customers’ expectations and standards.
This is a field-based role and will involve travel to sites across the UK (predominantly South East) and abroad. As we are recruiting a team of four Engineers, my client is willing to consider three which spend 80% of their time overseas and one who will be predominantly South East based, with 20% of their time spent overseas.
Other duties will include: –
- Installation, commissioning and maintenance of live and critical power such as switchgear units
- Ensure that all installations are completed to required specification and standards and on time
- Liaise with the operations team to ensure all materials and labour are available on the right site and at the right time
- Undertake sufficient training for the role
- Promote Health & Safety and risk management
- Provide support for other Installation teams on other sites
- Communicate and interact with Operations team and all other relevant departments
- Ensure all relevant documentation is completed accurately and on time
The successful candidate will have experience in Electrical Engineering and have experience in field-based installation, validation or maintenance roles. You will be well organised, a good communicator and willing to travel extensively.
Other key skills include:
- Experience in working with live power
- Relevant electrical qualification
- Knowledge of LV Switchgear (desirable)
- Experience in Electrical fault finding and testing
- Hold a current ECS card
- Ability to offer good customer service
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good written and verbal skills
- Well organised, self-motivated and approachable personality
Keywords: Installation, Commissioning, Live Power, Critical Power, Switchgear, LV, Electrical, Service, Maintenance, Validation, Construction, ECS, Engineer, Service Engineer, Field based, FieldApply