Are you a passionate Field Applications Engineer who is enthusiastic about providing custom, highly stable components to demanding and often mission critical hardware applications?
Why This Company?
As a market-leading manufacturer of passive electronic components, they have become well recognised for offering custom solutions for some of the world’s most demanding electronic designs, where stability, reliability and high-performance components are crucial.
With a multimillion-pound turnover they have continued to dominate application areas such as military avionics, telecommunications and high-end industrial.
Rewards & Benefits
- €75K – €85K Basic
- 40% Bonus (maximum)
- Company Car
- Standard German benefits
- Opportunity to gain training at their international manufacturing facilities
About The Role
As a Field Applications Engineer you will be responsible for:-
- Covering a region or Europe (50% travel / 50% home office)
- Attending customer visits and conducting technical demonstrations and presentations
- Understanding individual clients needs and proposing the most suitable solution
- Providing design in application support to customers
- Acting as the technical advisor on a specific range of high specification passive components
- Supporting both OEM’s directly and via distribution partners in the military, avionics, high-end industrial and telecommunications sectors to name a few.
- Conducting dual visits alongside the distributor representative to provide manufacturer support in front of customers
- Working to objectives such as securing new design in wins for both existing and new customers
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you MUST hold an Electronic Engineering degree or affiliated and have gained work experience within an applications engineering, technical sales or similar environment.
This could have been gained in a manufacturer, distributor or contract manufacturing business.
You should have a working knowledge of analog circuits and an understanding of the functions of different components within the circuit.
It is essential you possess face to face client experience as an Application Engineer, Marketing Engineer, Product Engineer, Sales Engineer, Customer Support Engineer or Pre/Post Sales Support Engineer within the Electronics industry.
You must be willing to travel within Europe and possess great communication and organisational skills, with the ability to succeed within a technical market.
English language skills are essential.
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button below to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 126-1297
Field Applications Engineer – Electronics
Location: Anywhere in Germany
Keywords: Applications Engineer, FAE, Sales Engineer, Field Design Engineer, Field Application Engineer, Electronics, Electronic Components, Product Manager, Technical Support Engineer, Customer Support Engineer, Presales Support Engineer, Post-sales Support Engineer, Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Support Engineer, Technical Manager, Technical Marketing Engineer.Apply