Do you have a passion for sensor technology and enjoy operating with a multicultural customer base?
Why This Company?
- A well-established, global leader in the design, development and production of sensor technology.
- Financially stable and robust business.
- Extensive range of high-quality, reliable products that meet industry demands.
About The Role
Reporting to the Sales Director you will be responsible for:
- Operating from a home office, spending 20-30% of your time travelling in Europe (France, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Finland etc.) with the remaining 70% of your time focusing on the UK and Ireland.
- Attending industry events, exhibitions and shows.
- Managing, supporting and training a European distribution/reseller network.
- Creating and implementing a distribution strategy, structure and hierarchy across Europe.
- Conducting regular performance reviews of existing distributors.
- Creating and implementing a clear pricing structure across the distribution network.
- Identifying, qualifying and appointing new distributors that will add value to my client’s European sales strategy.
- Negotiating distribution agreements and contracts.
- Freeing up the Regional Sales Managers by allocating smaller direct customers to their local distribution partner.
- Operating in a 70% farming and 30% hunting role.
- Extending the distribution footprint into new territories such as the Middle East and Africa.
The successful candidate MUST possess past experience in the sensor industry, this will ideally be within a distribution role, however, my client is willing to consider candidates who have operated in a more direct sales position.
A HND or Degree would be highly advantageous but not essential, as would additional European languages.
A full UK driving license is essential. Other key skills include:
- Strategic thinking
- Able to operate autonomously
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to travel in Europe
Job Ref: 126-7413
European Sales Manager – Sensors
Location: Anywhere in the UK
Keywords: European Sales, International Sales, Export Sales, Distribution Sales, EMEA Sales, Technical Sales, Sales Manager, EU Sales Manager, EMEA Sales, Distributor Sales, Sensing, Sensor, Sensors, Measurement, Force Measurement, Force Transducers, Position, Load, Tension, Tensile, Displacement, Flow, Pressure, Acceleration, Accelerometer, Vibration Analysis, Vibrometer, Condition Monitoring, Piezoelectric