Location: South West – Located in Avon, Somerset or Devon area
£35K – £40K Basic + Pension + Company Car + Travel Expenses + Benefits
My client is a well-known provider of high-quality roofing and cladding solutions for the industrial and commercial construction market. They have become recognised for their expert knowledge and have delivered a diverse range of notable projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to become a key player within a well-established business.
You will be responsible for:-
- Estimating and managing multiple industrial and commercial roofing and cladding projects within your territory. (Project values ranging from £10K to £500K)
- Carrying out site surveys and producing detailed reports.
- Tracking and overseeing multiple projects from conception through to completion.
- Inspecting tender documentation.
- Reading and understanding technical drawings.
- Preparing valuations and quotation for client presentation.
- Preparing programme of works for each project.
- Assisting with procurement and sub-contractor management.
- Liaising with clients.
- Negotiating with suppliers.
- Keeping up to date with the latest safety legislation and regulations.
The client is looking for a hands-on all-rounder, with experience on the tools and supervising in the commercial/industrial roofing or cladding sector.
You will be a great communicator who works well within a small team to ensure clients receive the best possible service.
It is essential you are a logical thinker and results driven with great relationship development skills.
Other skills required include:-
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Knowledge of building, material components, building regulations and H&S.
- The ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to track and manage projects.
- An organised approach to work.