Location:Crawley, Burgess Hill, Redhill, Epsom, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding
£52K – £57K Basic + Bonus + Flexible Hours + Pension + 20 Days Holiday (rising with service) + Public Holidays + Benefits
(Salary dependent on experience)
My client is a market leading manufacturer and supplier of specialist systems and equipment used across a diverse range of industries.
With a multimillion pound turnover and some prestigious clients, they have developed a strong brand identity and a solid reputation for delivering innovative, high quality and reliable solutions to the market.
As a rapidly evolving high technology business, they now wish to recruit a competent Electronics Team Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
As an Electronics Design Team Manager you will spend 60% of your time completing hands on technical duties and approximately 40% mentoring, motivating and leading a team of Electronics and Firmware Engineers.
Other responsibilities include:-
- Motivating, inspiring and developing a team of talented engineers.
- Leading design review meetings to ensure my client’s reputation for quality is maintained.
- Assisting in the writing of design specifications.
- Reporting all work on a weekly and monthly basis to the department manager.
- Ensuring projects are completed within agreed time frames & budgets.
- Designing wiring schematics, motor control circuits, embedded digital control circuitry and real-time microcontrollers.
- Developing firmware in C on microprocessors.
- Preparing a bill of materials.
- Creating PCB layouts for good EMC performance.
- Designing mixed signal, low power, voltage and noise sensor circuitry.
Management and leadership experience is essential as my client is looking for someone who is capable of making a real impact from day one.
The position would suit a creative individual who has a logical approach to work and a clear drive for quality, performance and functionality.
It is essential that all candidates understand the end to end NPI / NPD process and possess past experience with electronics and firmware written in C.
Other key skills that would be advantageous include:
- Experience using project tracking / management tools
- Experience of TI or ARM microprocessors
- Knowledge of 2D & 3D design packages
All applicants must possess a valid UK work Visa.Apply