Are you an accomplished and experienced Electronics Design Engineer looking to learn new technology, with a passion for producing market-leading products?
This specialist manufacturer is searching for a talented individual who is keen to lead a team on a variety of major and exciting projects.
Why This Company?
My client is a market-leading manufacturer and supplier of specialist electronic equipment and systems, with their products used across a diverse range of industries.
Having developed a strong brand identity and a solid reputation for delivering innovative, high quality and reliable solutions to the market, my client work on some of the most interesting Electronics projects in the UK.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for an industry innovator who have continually expanded their product range to provide high-specification products that meets the demands of industry.
Rewards & Benefits
- £40K – £55K Basic Salary (dependent on experience)
- Company Bonus
- 24 Days Holiday + Public Holidays
- Development Opportunities/Prospects
- Onsite parking
About The Role
As an Electronics Design Engineer, you will work from my client’s office in Surrey and be responsible for:
- Learning company products and their clients/markets to understand their needs.
- Reviewing Specifications and creating detailed design requirements
- Generating a detailed work programme to follow from concept to delivery
- Producing budget estimates, concept designs, calculations, and reports for technical and financial review.
- Liaising with finance, R&D, Production and the MD.
- Managing multiple projects for both new and existing products.
- Ensuring products meet client specification whilst also meeting compliance testing standards.
- Mentoring, training and delegating tasks to junior members of the team.
To be successful you must be a well-rounded Electronics Design Engineer from an Industrial background with experience of
- Embedded C Programming
- Digital Communication Protocols
- Analogue and Digital Design
- Schematic Capture and PCB layout
Due to the nature of the role, competency in Maths in essential, whilst clear communication skills and attention to detail are key requirements.
Whilst a relevant degree would be advantageous, you won’t be discounted if you have enough industry experience.
To fit this profile, you will be ale to work well as part of team whilst also demonstrating the ability to work independently. The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to learn new skills and technology from the outset, whilst enjoying the process of creating bespoke and innovative products.
Other key skills include:
- Competent use of Microsoft Office, Outlook & CRM.
- Experienced working as part of a team & on own initiative.
- The ability to build & maintain trusting relationships.
We appreciate that you may not possess experience across all areas, so don’t be discouraged by the role if you can’t do everything we’re asking for.
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button below to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 133-4415
Electronics Design Engineer
Keywords: Electronics Design Engineer, Electronics Design, Design, Hardware, Firmware, Embedded C Programming, Analogue and Digital Design, Schematic Capture, PCB Layout, Digital Communication Protocols