Location: Commutable from Crawley, Burgess Hill, Redhill, Epsom, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding
£30K – £37K Basic + Bonus + Flexitime + Pension + 20 Days Holiday (rising with service) + Public Holidays + Benefits
My client is a market leading manufacturer and supplier of specialist systems and equipment used across a diverse range of industries.
With a multimillion pound turnover and some prestigious clients, they have developed a strong brand identity and a solid reputation for delivering innovative, high quality and reliable solutions to the market.
As a rapidly evolving high technology business, they now wish to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer / CAD Draughtsman to join their team.
As an Electrical Design Engineer / CAD Draughtsman you will work within the development team and be responsible for:
- Supporting the product design process by creating electrical design / production documentation and BOM’s.
- Utilising Solidworks Electrical to prepare electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, wiring assembly drawings and electrical enclosure layout diagrams.
- Attending regular design team meetings.
- Design devices for CE certification.
- Identifying potential project issues and addressing them with the team.
It is essential that all candidates possess a minimum of 1-2 years proven experience utilising 3D CAD design software to prepare electrical diagrams.
We are open to consider candidates with exposure to all electrical CAD design software, including but not limited to AutoCAD Electrical, AutoDesk Inventor and Solidwork Electrical.
Candidates must possess the skills to debug and resolve design problems.
Any experience working in motor control circuits would be highly advantageous but not essential.
Keywords: Design Engineer, Electrical Design, Designing Schematics, CAD Engineer, CAD Drawing, CAD Draughtsman, CAD Draughtswomen, 3D CAD Software, AutoCAD, Solidworks Electrical, AutoDesk Inventor, Wiring Diagrams, Wiring Assembly Drawings.Apply