£30K – £35K Basic + Uncapped Commission (£25K-40K Realistic) + Benefits
Are you demotivated by the lack of opportunity to advance and a structure which doesn’t allow you to realise your plans and vision?
A rigid structure, internal politics, degrading bosses, ridiculous KPIs are all too common in the recruitment industry… don’t let these environments or unappreciative attitudes crush your dreams – you deserve better! You deserve words of motivation and appreciation. You deserve tokens of recognition and an environment which can harness your ideas. You deserve to start each day feeling pumped.
Have you longed for an opportunity to setup your own operation without the risk or financial outlay? An opportunity to offer input and direction to your own division, team and strategy?
Here at Mase, you’ll be respected and valued. You’ll be given the tools, support and resources to flourish, and the freedom to fulfil your potential. Not to mention a bunch of generous benefits. That’s because we believe a challenging place to work should be a rewarding place to work, with a 50-inch television, PlayStation, and fridge full of beers. McDonald’s next door? We’ve got one of those too.
We’re an executive recruitment company who are passionate about technology and industry advancements. Founded in 2010, amidst a double-dip recession, we’ve gained recognition with global manufacturers and technology providers in a range of market sectors. We’ve come a long way since our humble beginnings, recently locating to new purpose-built offices just outside of Warrington (Lowton, to be exact). We’re growing fast and there has never been a more exciting time to join us – with opportunity to be a future Director and even gain an equity stake in the company.
We’re looking for a highly-motivated and ambitious Senior Recruiter or billing Divisional Recruitment Manager who is at the top of their game. It is likely you will possess a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in IT recruitment (any specialism considered – .net C++ etc.). You must be:
- Eager to create and manage a new dedicated IT Recruitment division
- Self-motivated and energetic
- A proven biller with a hands on approach to generating revenue
- Resilient with the desire to succeed
- An articulate communicator with the ability to build relationships effectively
- An inspirational motivator who leads by example
- Passionate about recruiting, mentoring and supporting your own team
About the position
You’ll be responsible for the complete end-to-end recruitment process. You will develop your own practice within our current organisation, offering input and direction to our IT recruitment strategy. You will be given the budget to recruit two staff immediately and with the delivery of financial objectives the opportunity to expand your team further. As the team grows you will also take a lead role in training, developing and nurturing team members.
What we offer
- The autonomy to develop your own team and division within a company which has become synonymous with quality and delivery of niche technical assignments
- A share of your hard work, not only through a commission structure but a percentage of all divisional profits
- A business which values your input and ideas
- Total flexibility to cover both permanent and contract openings anywhere in the UK or Europe
- Coaching, mentoring and support including access to external courses
- Well situated modern offices on Stonecross Business Park (WA3 2SH) with free onsite parking
Interested to learn more?
As a first step, please forward your CV and a few introductory lines in confidence to Ricky Patel. Alternatively you can contact him for a confidential discussion on 01942 725 479 or via LinkedIn – https://uk.linkedin.com/in/rickypatel1.Apply