Are you an approachable individual driven by customer service and satisfaction?
Open to a new challenge? This specialist organisation has seen double digit growth and is now searching for a well organised customer service / administration professional with a passion for delivering first-class customer and sales support.
Why This Company?
A dynamic SME, who are a market leader in their respected industry and are currently working in close partnership with us to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to contribute to their development. You will be joining a harmonious team within a rapidly growing, forward-thinking company.
Rewards & Benefits
- £20K – £25K Basic
- 5% Pension
- 3 x Life Insurance
- Private Healthcare
- 25 Days Holiday + Public Holidays
About The Role
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Placing orders with suppliers, usually via email or the supplier’s online portal
- Handling customer queries from farmers, typically relating to pricing, requests for quotations, order confirmation etc
- General business administration and other ad hoc tasks
- Order entry and order processing
- Handling customer complaints, these could relate to delivery issues, product quality etc.
- Sales administration
- Handling incoming and internal calls and process or distribute where necessary
- Utilising and updating the CRM
- Booking/organising travel arrangements for the team
- Supporting customers throughout the order journey, from initial inquiry, through quotation, to order entry, whilst updating customers on lead times for delivery etc
Ideally, you will possess some experience in a customer interaction or admin / support role.
My client is open to the industry you have operated in; but ideally, you’d have a passion for agriculture, countryside living, rural affairs or similar.
Other key skills include:
- Comfortable using MS Office
- Able to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Comfortable working as a part of a team
- Any experience using CRM systems or SAGE would be beneficial, but not essential
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button below to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 133-6465
Customer Service Advisor
Keywords: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Support, Customer Service Administration, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Representative, Order Processor, Order Processing, Sales Order Processing, Admin, Administration, Administrator, Sales Admin, Sales Administration, Sales Administrator, Quotes, Quotations, RFQ, Request for Quotation, Agriculture, Agricultural, Farming, FarmersApply