£12.50ph-£15ph + Holidays + Overtime + Shift Allowance
My client is a market leading engineering company, who manufacturer high quality ceramic and chrome plated products.
Having been in the industry to close to 30 years and currently in their busiest and most successful year to date, my client is recruiting for a Plasma Machine Operator, to join their value driven and people orientated team of over 35 people.
Due to continued growth and a solid future pipeline of work having been very busy over the last year, my client is looking for a Plasma Machine Operator with experience in a Manufacturing background to join their existing, established team.
No previous experience is required as full training will be given, but experience within a manufacturing environment would be very beneficial.
Rolling Shift Pattern: 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 8am-4pm
Duties will include:
- Loading programmes onto the CNC machines.
- Working out Diameter dimensions.
- Entering initial settings and loading workpieces into the machines.
- Rectifying malfunctions, breakdowns, and machine errors.
- Performing quality control checks on finished work.
- Monitoring machine operations.
- Responsible for running and checking of machines.
- Always maintaining health and safety.
The successful candidate will preferably have previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
Key skills include:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Experience working within a Manufacturing Environment.
- GCSE grade C/5 or above, including Maths & English.
- Experience using Micrometre.
- HND Mechanical Engineering
- Experience working with Lathes and 5 Axis Machining.
Keywords: Manufacturing, CNC, Micrometer, Machine Operator, CNC Operator, Programming, 5 Axis, Lathe, Computer Numerical Control, Plasma Operator, Plasma Machine Operator, Micrometre