£13ph-£17ph + Holidays + Overtime + Benefits
My client is a market leading engineering company, who manufacturer high quality ceramic and chrome plated products.
Having been in the industry to close to 30 years and currently in their busiest and most successful year to date, my client is recruiting for a Cylindrical Grinder, to join their value driven and people orientated team of over 35 people.
Due to continued growth and a solid future pipeline of work having been very busy over the last year, my client is looking for a Cylindrical Grinder with experience in a Manufacturing background to join their existing, established team.
Monday- Thursday 8am-4pm, Friday 8am-3.30pm
Duties will include:
- Setting and operating Cylindrical Grinders and External Grinders.
- Interpreting and working accurately from Engineering Drawings.
- Working to customer specifications producing high precision products.
- Maintain and monitor own quality control using production gauges.
- Performing quality control checks on finished work.
- Monitoring machine operations.
- Responsible for running and checking of machines.
- Always maintaining health and safety.
The successful candidate will preferably have previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
Key skills include:
- 1+ Years’ Proven experience in setting and operation of Cylindrical Grinding Machinery.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Experience working within a Manufacturing Environment.
- GCSE grade C/5 or above, including Maths & English.
- Experience using Micrometre.
- HND Mechanical Engineering.
Keywords: Manufacturing, CNC, Micrometer, Machine Operator, CNC Operator, Programming, 5 Axis, Lathe, Computer Numerical Control, Plasma Operator, Plasma Machine Operator, Micrometre, Cylindrical Grinder, Grinder,