£35K – £45K Basic + Bonus + Pension + 24 Days Holiday + Public Holidays + Benefits
My client is a small, well established Civil / Structural consultancy operating in a variety of markets, both locally and nationally. The business was started over 40 years ago and has since built up a superb reputation in delivering some of the most complex Civil and Structural projects in the UK. They service their clients from multiple UK offices and currently have a variety of live projects including Residential, Industrial and Commercial.
If you are looking to work for a well-established company with an excellent reputation, then please apply.
In addition to hands on design, this role will require you to maintain the company’s existing client base by providing accurate and timely deigns, as well as generating new clients and areas to work.
Other duties will include: –
- Prepare detailed drawings for Civil & Structural projects using AutoCAD
- Complete design and analysis using Civil 3D, Flow and PDS
- Carry out inspections and write reports
- Liaising and coordinating with clients, contractors and the engineering team
- Work on multiple projects at any one time
- Attend sites and attend design meetings
The successful candidate will have a solid background within the Civil Engineering industry and have experience in working on drainage and road schemes. You will also be hands on, have a can-do attitude and be innovative, offering solutions and ideas.
Other key skills include:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a Civil Design role
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Flow/Microdrainage and PDS
- Comprehensive understanding of sections 278, 38 and 104
- Experience in working to DMRB standards
- Experience in leading projects
- Experience in working on drainage and road schemes
- An enthusiastic and professional communicator
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Well organised, self-motivated and approachable personality
Keywords: Design, Civil Engineering, Civil Design, Drainage, Roads, Infrastructure, Residential, Industrial, Design Engineer, Civil Design Engineer, Civil Engineer, PDS, Flow, Microdrainage, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, DMRB