Location: Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£25K – £35K Basic (Dependent upon experience) + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Incredible Progression Opportunities
Our client is a well-established specialist chemical manufacturing business based in Warwickshire with a very low staff turnover. This ISO9001 and ISO14001 accredited organisation are now looking to add a Chemist to their team, an incredibly exciting, broad role enabling somebody to take full control of their projects and work across R&D, QC, QA, Regulatory Affairs and Manufacturing!
Having recently expanded in to the manufacturing of Ecolabel products, you would be joining the business at an exciting time with the incredible opportunity to progress into Technical leadership within the next few years.
Working in a small team of 3, you will be based at their Warwickshire site and be responsible for:
- Formulation and reformulation of a huge range of chemical products
- Performing a variety of bench chemistry testing techniques
- Liaising with sales representatives regarding new projects
- Providing technical expertise in packaging specifications and batch preparation
- Authoring Safety Data Sheets using GHS Pro software
- Preparing QA documentation including Certificates of Analysis (CoA) and Certificates of Compliance (CoC)
- Working closely with the Technical Head to support product development
To be considered for this role, candidates will be degree-level qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject, with proven experience in a Chemical R&D or QC environment.
Experience working with detergents would be highly desirable, as would familiarity with REACH, CLP and GHS.
You must be able to take responsibility for a multitude of projects and show a real aptitude to work across multiple areas in a chemical company. Desire for career progression is essential, as is the drive and enthusiasm to learn new skills and products.
Keywords: Detergents, Chemist, QA, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, R&D, Research & Development, Formulation Chemist, Development Chemist, Chemicals, GHS, REACH, CLP, GHS Pro, CoA, CoC.Apply