Location: Ideally based in Yorkshire, North West or North East (but open to other areas)
£28K – £38K Basic + 15% OTE Bonus + Company Car + Excellent Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Benefits
We are currently partnering with a globally known chemical business with manufacturing sites across the UK and Europe. They are an organisation who pride themselves on employee wellbeing with an incredible benefits package which rivals any other package out there! Recognised as a leading manufacturer in their field, they boast an excellent customer base and have an enviable reputation for performance and chemical advancements.
They are currently recruiting for a very exciting Sales Representative role, with this person having sole responsibility for the Home Care & Water Treatment markets in the UK & Ireland.
As a Chemical Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:-
- Frequently travelling around the UK and Ireland to sell speciality chemicals into these markets
- Travelling to customer sites to develop and nurture existing relationships
- Taking responsibility for the specific product range, identifying and targeting opportunities for sales
- Spending 60% of your time managing existing accounts of chemical manufacturers
- Ensuring the sales budget is achieved
- Forging solid relationships with key decision makers including Directors, Technical Managers, Supply Chain and Procurement.
- Handling both technical and commercial enquiries from the customer base.
- Identifying and qualifying potential customers and new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will possess past experience selling chemicals to manufacturers and will be confident in engaging with customers at a multitude of levels.
Due to the technical nature of the role, a Chemical degree (or equivalent) is essential as is an understanding of a variety of chemicals and their related properties.
A full driving license is essential. Other key skills include:
- Self-motivated, driven and ambitious
- Able to operate autonomously
- Competent user of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel across the UK and Ireland.
Keywords: UK Chemical Sales, Ireland Chemical Sales, Chemicals, Technical Sales, Export Sales, Sales Representative, Sales Manager, Business Development, Account Management, Chemical Supplier, Speciality Chemicals, Chemistry, Performance Chemicals, Additives.Apply