Location: North West – Manchester, Warrington, St Helens, Leigh, Bolton or surrounding
£20K – £25K Basic + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Company Laptop
My client is a long-standing and well-established chemical supplier who is looking to recruit a dynamic individual to join their team to manage a range of their key accounts. This is an exciting opportunity for a sales person looking for a more technical role or a chemical graduate who is looking to take their career away from the lab and into a more client-facing role.
A multi-million pound turnover business, this company are a genuine specialist in their marketplace with their products really making an impact on the world. They sell their products globally and have not long since expanded into 12 new countries!
As a Chemical Key Account Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Managing approximately 150 accounts, including 20 key accounts
- Keeping in regular contact with these key accounts on a weekly basis
- Processing orders – regular liaison with the customer to provide updates on order regarding delivery date, making any required amendments etc
- Creating and distributing Certificates of Analysis (CoAs) and batch numbers
- Forging both external solid relationships with raw material suppliers and the customer as well as internal relationships with a variety of internal departments including production, R&D, supply chain and logistics
- Generating invoices
- Developing a strong knowledge of customer markets (predominantly personal care, household and car cleaning products).
To be considered for this role, candidates will have experience in a b2b (business to business) sales environment. You will ideally be degree-level qualified in Chemistry or a related discipline and be passionate about using your chemical knowledge in a client-facing role (but this is not essential).
Knowledge of the principles and importance of the personal care/household/car cleaning industries would be highly desirable but is not essential.
You must be an excellent communicator with the ability to manage your own time and be confident building relationships with people at all levels.
Keywords: Chemicals, Technical Account Coordinator, Technical Account Management, Account Management, Chemical Supplier, Performance Chemicals, Personal Care, Household, Car Cleaning, Cleaning Chemicals, Raw Materials, Key Account Management.Apply