FASCINATED BY TECHNOLOGY?
INTERESTED IN MOVING INTO THE EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY, SUPPORTING CLIENTS TO GROW THEIR TECHNICAL SALES TEAMS?
Job Ref: RP1210
Location: Lowton, Warrington, WA3 2SH
(Commutable from Warrington, Newton-le-Willows, St Helens, Wigan, Leigh, Bolton, Liverpool, Manchester)
- £24K – £30K Basic
- Remote Working Options (1-2 days pw home working) – after qualifying period
- Uncapped Quarterly Commission, paid monthly (£20K + once established)
- 12 Month Milestone Bonus (up to an extra £4K)
- 5% Pension
- Up to 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Future opportunity to gain a profit share
With a client retention rate of 100% over the past 12 months and having been recognised as a finalist at the national recruiter awards (best SME recruitment business to work for), we have become well known for our ability to identify, unearth and headhunt difficult to find individuals across the UK & Europe.
We offer a quality driven consultative approach to recruitment. Our value-added services include executive search, headhunting, search & selection and salary benchmarking across Board & Senior Appointments, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing & Engineering, Operations and Supply Chain.
What we offer:
- Coaching, mentoring and support from the Director, who has gained over 20 years’ experience in the industry.
- An environment where the Directors lead by example and contribute to sales.
- The autonomy to develop your own sub function within our company.
- Quarterly team building incentives and annual holiday incentives.
- Total flexibility to cover permanent openings with no geographical restrictions.
- Mature and flexible working environment.
- Access to external courses and training.
- Well situated modern glass fronted offices in Stonecross Business Park (WA3 2SH).
- Free, secure onsite parking.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and commercially astute B2B Sales professional. Any experience selling engineering technology would be a distinct advantage, but not essential.
- Be self-motivated and energetic.
- Enjoy and relish autonomy.
- Share our passion for quality.
- Be a proven performer, with the ability to forge long-term relationships with clients.
- Have the desire to be successful and progress your career.
- Be well organised with the ability to generate and following up on leads.
- Enjoy developing new business.
- Be comfortable utilising networking sites such as LinkedIn.
- Be keen to take on additional training and mentoring.
- Possess a professional, consultative communication style.
About the position
Initially starting within Business Development with the future scope to progress in to a full 360 degree recruitment role responsible for the complete end to end recruitment process, which will include new business generation and client development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Taking a proactive approach to winning business by generating and following up on sales leads.
- Developing lasting relationships with senior level decision makers.
- Building a rapport, discussing our recruitment expertise and fully understanding their requirements.
- Negotiating fees and terms of business with new clients.
Following your success within Business Development you will also take on the additional responsibilities which include:
- Writing an informative and attractive advertisement.
- Searching, headhunting and networking suitable candidates.
- Interviewing, assessing and short-listing potential candidates.
- Securing placements and contributing to company sales objectives.
Keywords: B2B Sales, Business to Business Sales, Internal Sales Engineer, Internal Sales Exec, Internal Sales Executive, Business Development Exec, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Technical Sales, Inside Sales Exec, Inside Sales Executive, Recruitment Sales, Executive Recruitment, Sales RecruitmentApply