Location: Kendal, Cumbria
£25K – £38K Basic + Pension + 23 Days Holiday (rising with service) + Public Holidays + Company bonus (based on company performance) + Benefits
My client is a market leading provider of electrical engineering technology used across a diverse range of commercial and industrial facilities.
Recognised for their ability to offer complete end to end design, manufacture and installation services they have become a key provider to clients across the globe.
If you are looking to work for a well-established organisation, who are invested in the training and development of their staff, then please apply.
This position will offer a variety of work within the design process with a focus on electrical services.
The role will involve occasional travel to sites across the UK. (~10% of time annually)
Other duties will include: –
- Using of Revit to design and model products
- Coordinating design with other services
- Collaborating with production to ensure products are manufactured to design specifications
- Liaising and coordinating with clients, the other designers, contractors and the production team
- Completing site surveys
- Delivering full BIM coordination including usage of BIM360 and Clash Detection features
The successful candidate will have a passion for Digital Engineering, BIM standards and processes, and be proficient in the use of Revit. You will be innovative and offer solutions and ideas.
Other key skills include:
- Minimum 12 months experience designing Mechanical or Electrical services
- An enthusiastic and professional communicator
- Site survey experience (beneficial not essential)
- Willingness to learn
- Well organised, self-motivated and approachable personality
Keywords: BIM, Electrical Design, Design Technician, CAD, Revit, Revit MEP, Mechanical electrical Piping, Building Services, Coordinator, Building Information Modelling, 3D DesignApply