£25K – £45K Basic doe + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Public Holidays + Training + Benefits
My client is a well-established, respected Digital Engineering company that specialise in producing fully coordinated BIM models and drawings for a range of clients across the UK. They have multiple offices across the UK, partnering with clients within the Retail, Residential and Commercial sectors amongst others. They are currently involved in some prestigious projects and are undergoing a period of growth in their Manchester office.
If you are looking to work for a well-established organisation, with a superb reputation and extremely strong pipeline of work, then please apply.
This position will involve a variety of work within the coordination/modelling process, offering solutions for all services including HVAC, piping and power supply.
The role will involve occasional travel to sites across the UK, ~10% of time annually, and therefore you must hold a UK driving license and own a car.
Other duties will include: –
- Use of Revit to design and model projects
- Coordinating design with other services
- Running clash detection using Navisworks
- Leading projects, meetings and design reviews
- Liaising and coordinating with clients, other coordinators, contractors and the engineering team
- Completing site surveys
- Delivering full BIM coordination including usage of BIM360 and Clash Detection features
The successful candidate will have a passion for Digital Engineering and the Building Services industry as well as BIM standards and processes. You will also be proficient in the use of Revit and be innovative and offer solutions and ideas. My client is growing and are happy to consider candidates of different levels of experience from Technician to Senior Coordinator. They invest heavily in training and development.
Other key skills include:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience using Revit on Building Services projects
- Coordination/clash detection experience using Navisworks
- Experience in leading projects (desirable)
- An enthusiastic and professional communicator
- Site survey experience
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Well organised, self-motivated and approachable personality
Keywords: BIM, Design Technician, CAD, Revit, Revit MEP, Mechanical Electrical Piping, Building Services, Coordinator, Building Information Modelling, 3D Design, Coordination, MEP, BIM Coordinator, BIM Coordination, Navisworks, Clash detection