Job Ref: 118-0086
£25K – £45K Basic doe + Bonus + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Public Holidays + Training + Benefits
My client is a well-established, respected Digital Engineering / Construction company that specialise in all things BIM. From producing fully coordinated BIM models and drawings, to providing Information Management and Strategic Support for a range of clients across the UK. Established nearly 10 years ago and with plans to open a London office in the near future, my client has gone from strength to strength and are in a continued period of growth. They work with some of most well-known contractors and are involved in some of the most prestigious projects in the UK.
If you are looking to work for a well-established, forward-thinking organisation, with a superb reputation and extremely strong pipeline of work, then please apply.
This position will involve a variety of work within the digital construction and BIM process. You will play a key part in the delivery of a strong pipeline of work across multiple sectors. You will be involved in BIM implementation and management, BIM execution plans and full coordination and clash detection.
This is a real opportunity to develop and progress your career with training and support offered to improve on any skill gaps you may have.
Other duties will include:
- Use of Revit to design and model projects
- Coordinating design with other services
- Assisting clients to develop strategic BIM documentation
- Running clash detection using Navisworks
- Leading projects, meetings and design reviews
- Collaborate with clients, Coordinators, Contractors and the engineering team
- Chairing design coordination meetings, guiding the design team through the issues found and recording the resolutions agreed
- Building relationships with existing clients and undertaking business development activities to lead and secure new work
- Project Management of a variety of digital projects
- Developing and cross-checking model information against Employer’s Information Requirements (EIRs) and Project BIM Execution Plans (BEPs)
- Delivering full BIM coordination including usage of BIM360 and Clash Detection features
The successful candidate will have a passion for Digital Engineering / Construction and BIM standards and processes. You will also be proficient in the use of Revit and be innovative and offer solutions and ideas. My client is growing and are happy to consider candidates of different levels of experience and invest heavily in training and development.
Other key skills include:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a design role within the UK construction industry
- A clear understanding of Building Information Modelling
- An industry related degree (desirable)
- Extensive experience in the use of Revit to coordinate construction projects
- Coordination/clash detection experience using Navisworks
- Solid understanding of industry standards (PAS1192 / ISO19650 etc)
- Experience in leading projects (desirable)
- An enthusiastic and professional communicator
- Well-presented and experienced in client facing roles
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Well organised, self-motivated and approachable personality
Keywords: BIM, Design, CAD, Revit, Revit MEP, Mechanical Electrical Piping, Building Services, Coordinator, Building Information Modelling, 3D Design, Coordination, MEP, BIM Coordinator, BIM Coordination, Navisworks, Clash detection, Construction, Digital, Architectural, BIM SpecialistApply