Location: South East – Based in West Sussex or Surrey
£40K – £55K Basic + 30% Bonus + Company Car + 7% Pension + Healthcare + Benefits
My client is a leading global manufacturer of commercial roofing materials. Their extensive range of solutions has become recognised for their quality, durability and resistance to the elements.
Due to sustained growth, my client now wishes to recruit an influential Area Specification Sales Manager to join their dynamic team.
The successful candidate will be given the autonomy required to develop the territory.
You will be responsible for securing new build specifications through liaising with Architects, Building Surveyors, Local Authorities and Main / Approved Contractors, ensuring they are fully aware of my client’s products, their benefits and associated accessories.
Other duties will include:-
- Nurturing existing and growing new business
- Selling via the Specification sales route.
- Delivering CPD presentations.
- Tracking and overseeing projects conception through to completion.
- Achieving customer satisfaction through effective territory management.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of my client’s competitors and their products.
- Keeping up to date with the latest safety legislations and regulations.
- Ensuring my clients business maintains its market leading position.
- Attending activity meetings and industry events.
- Working as part of a team to ensure sales targets are met.
The ideal candidate will possess 2 years’ experience operating as a specification sales manager within the construction sector and be comfortable delivering CPD presentations.
Any experience in the roofing sector would be highly advantageous, but not essential.
Whilst full product training will be provided the successful candidate must possess a full driving licence and be able to demonstrate the following skills:-
- The ability to work autonomously.
- Well presented with a keen eye for detail.
- A professional / consultative sales approach
- Commercial awareness
- IT Literate