Location: Covering Southern England – Avon, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire or surrounding
My client is a UK based manufacturer and supplier of fixings & fastenings. Their product range is well known for its simple application and ease of use within the construction sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company who are well known for quality and service. With a growing range of solutions and an established client base they are well positioned to continue to grow their UK presence.
The successful candidate will be given the autonomy to develop an already established territory.
You will be responsible for managing my client’s customer base within an assigned region, ensuring customers are aware of my client’s product range and benefits.
You will be responsible for;
- Growing and developing merchant sales of my client’s full product range
- Providing support, advice and training to Builders Merchants
- Keeping up to date with competitor knowledge
- Working towards agreed sales targets
- Dealing with technical and commercial product enquiries
- Achieving customer satisfaction through effective territory management
- Implementing sales strategies to successfully grow your region
- Creating and submitting reports to senior management
- Identifying and building long term relationships with lapsed accounts
You will be an enthusiastic and resourceful individual with a keen eye for detail.
Although past sales experience would be highly advantageous, it’s not essential as long as candidates have excellent communication skills and some experience operating in the construction sector.
It is essential you are a proactive and driven individual who can operate autonomously and be comfortable with travel and nights away from home.
- Full UK driving licence
- IT Literate
- Excellent communication skills and people skills
- Good business sense