Location: Covering Monmouthshire, Gloucestershire, North Somerset & Wiltshire
This is an opportunity to work with a market leading, specialist nutrition business with a passion and proven success delivering profitability and performance improvements for their customers.
My client is a well-established organisation who is recognised for their technically advanced products and solutions.
As a Farm Sales Manager / Representative you will be responsible for:
- Working as part of the UK sales team to develop territory turnover
- Forging solid working relationships with new and existing clients.
- Reviving dormant accounts.
- Selling a technically advanced range of animal nutrition products/services and silage additives directly to Dairy and Beef farmers.
- Introducing my client’s product and service portfolio, and discussing the benefits they offer on the health, well-being and productivity of the herd.
- Attending industry events and shows.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you MUST have proven on Farm Sales experience and ideally possess an understanding of beef and dairy nutrition.
You must be an excellent communicator and relationship developer, with an engaging sales approach and a proven history developing business with farmers.
All applicants must have an interest in cattle nutrition and be dedicated to developing a long-term career with a market leader.
Keywords: Ruminant, Dairy, Farming, Farm Sales, Animal Nutrition, Area Sales, Account Manager, Business Development, Dairy Nutrition, Cattle, Animal Health, Agriculture, Agricultural, Silage Additives, Animal Feeds, Fertilisers, Minerals, Supplements, Seeds, Farm Supplies