Are you a competent Sales Manager with extensive knowledge of the pump industry?
Looking for a business with an outstanding record of delivering high-quality pump solutions for a variety of demanding applications.
Why This Company?
My client is an industry recognised provider of bespoke pumping packages, with a fantastic reputation for providing solutions to some of the UK’s most demanding applications.
Each solution is designed to the client’s specific requirements and application needs.
You will be joining an incredibly supportive company with great culture and values along with the freedom and autonomy to develop your customer base accordingly.
Rewards & Benefits
- £45K – £60K Basic (Starting salary dependent on experience)
- £10K – £15K Bonus (Realistic)
- Car Allowance (£400pm)
- 5% Pension Contributions
- 25 Days Holiday + Public Holidays
- Death in service (x3)
- Income Protection
About The Role
As the Area Sales Manager, you will report to the Director and be responsible for:
- Covering the Northern England territory (Staffordshire to the Scottish Borders)
- Visiting existing customers and developing new business. There will be a heavy focus on the management of existing clients (70%), whilst your remaining time will be establishing new relationships with potential prospects (30%).
- Completing ongoing training at the company HQ
- Working alongside the existing UK sales team
- Forging relationships with clients across a diverse range of markets including but not limited to Oil/Gas, Construction and Marine
- Reviewing customer requirements and advising on potential solutions.
- Prepare quotations by collecting, analysing, and summarising prospect information.
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date CRM.
- Manage time and travel plans efficiently and effectively.
It is essential you have at least 2-3 years technical sales experience within the pump industry, coupled with the technical capability to specify solutions to client’s needs.
A mechanical engineering background or related engineering education (HNC / HND / Degree) would be highly beneficial.
Being motivated and ambitious are essential characteristics required for the position, alongside attention to detail and good work ethic, whilst demonstrating the ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and persuasively in all situations.
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 139-6750
Area Sales Manager – Pumps
Location: Northern England
Keywords; Area Sales, Territory Sales, Regional Sales, Technical Sales, Business Development, Account Manager, Account Management, New Business, Field Sales, Sales Manager, Specification Sales, Proposals Engineer, Tender Engineer, Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Pumps, Pump Packages, Flow Control, Fluid Handling, Valves, Pumping SolutionsApply