Location: South UK
(Birmingham south – candidates can be based anywhere within this territory, but ideally central to patch)
£35K – £45K Basic + Bonus + Car + Pension + Healthcare + 25 Days Holiday + Public Holidays + Benefits
My client is a global leader in the design and installation of sterile environments. They are now the principal contractor on various projects, for a variety of clients and industries.
Recognised for their ability to offer complete end to end design and build services, they have become a key provider to clients worldwide within the Automotive, Healthcare and Engineering sectors.
This opportunity will allow you to develop and progress professionally with a well-established organisation who have a history of promoting from within. If you are looking to work for a stable, award winning organisation, who are invested in the training and development of their staff, then please apply.
My client is seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager to lead New Business Development in the South of the UK. You will be tasked with winning new accounts and secure long-term supply contracts in a number of sectors such as Engineering, Automotive and Healthcare. You will build a pipeline of new business opportunities to help support the profit and revenue objectives of the business.
The role will involve travel to customer sites across the south of the UK, with an expectation to spend an average of one night away per week. You will also be required to travel to my client’s head office in the north of the UK once per month.
Other duties will include: –
- Identify new business opportunities for PPE / Consumables, through both proactive and reactive sales techniques
- Visit customer sites to introduce the company products and services
- Maintain up to date product knowledge
- Work closely with the other Area Sales Managers in order to share knowledge and leads
- Meet annual revenue and profit targets
- Maintain company CRM in relation to sales pipeline and activity
The successful candidate MUST have proven experience selling PPE or Consumables and be comfortable operating in a field-based role. You will have gained experience securing PPE / Consumable supply contracts with a diverse range of businesses.
Any experience selling into the NHS would be a distinct advantage.
Other key skills include:
- Ability to identify, pursue and maximise new business opportunities
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to win business and deliver large accounts
- Proven ability to develop business both proactively and reactively
- Be self-motivated and be able to work independently
- Possess strong communication skills
- Proven ability to negotiate at all levels
Keywords: Sales, BD, Business Development, Area Sales Manager, Territory Sales, Regional Sales, Field Sales, BDM, B2B, Business to Business, Business 2 Business, PPE, Personal Protective Equipment, Consumables, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Negotiation, Negotiate, Repeat Business, New Business