Location: Lowton, Warrington, WA3 2SH
£13K – £14.5K Basic + Commission + Benefits (Salary increase on successful completion of your apprenticeship)
Hours: 39.5 hours per week (of which 5 hours are spent on completing apprenticeship study)
A rigid structure, internal politics, degrading bosses, ridiculous KPIs are unfortunately all too common in the recruitment industry… however at Mase we believe you deserve better! You deserve words of motivation and appreciation. You deserve tokens of recognition and an environment which can harness your ideas. You deserve to start each day feeling pumped.
Here at Mase, you’ll be respected and valued. You’ll be given the tools, support and resources to flourish, and the freedom to fulfil your potential. Not to mention a bunch of generous benefits. That’s because we believe a challenging place to work should be a rewarding place to work, with a 50-inch television, PlayStation, and fridge full of beers. McDonald’s next door? We’ve got one of those too.
What we offer
- The opportunity to earn whilst securing an industry recognised qualification in Recruitment Resourcing
- Team building activities, commission and regular incentives (meals, holidays etc.)
- Exposure to working on a diverse range of permanent roles across the UK and Europe
- One to one coaching, mentoring and support from professionals with over 15 years success in the executive recruitment industry
- Well situated modern offices on Stonecross Business Park (WA3 2SH) with free onsite parking
- Opportunity to progress your earnings and career to Recruitment Resourcer status on the successful completion of your apprenticeship.
We’re an executive recruitment company who are passionate about technology and industry advancements. Founded in 2010, amidst a double-dip recession, we’ve gained recognition with global manufacturers and technology providers in a range of market sectors. We’ve become recognised for our quality driven approach to recruitment and our ability to deliver niche assignments that most in our industry shy away from. This led to us being shortlisted as a finalist for “Recruitment Agency of the Year 2019”.
We’re looking for a highly-motivated and ambitious individual who possesses GCSE grades C or above in English & Maths. It is essential candidates have some sort of work experience, be it in a retail environment or an office-based role. You must be:
- Based locally to our offices (WA3 2SH)
- Keen to learn
- Resilient, driven and self-motivated with a passion for success.
- An articulate communicator with the ability to build relationships effectively
- Well organised and structured.
- Analytical and methodical in your approach.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
As an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer you will be responsible for supporting our Recruitment Consultants to source talent for our global clients.
You will gain exposure to working on technical, commercial and often niche assignments across the UK & Europe, with a typical salary level of £20K – £70K per annum.
There is no requirement to do new business sales within this role.
Other duties include:-
- Writing and posting an informative and attractive online advertisement.
- Using Boolean terms to search for candidates across a number of leading job boards.
- Screening all potential candidates by conducting quality and often lengthy telephone or face to face interviews.
- Utilising our candidate database, social media and networking websites such as LinkedIn to target, headhunt and approach candidates.
- Assessing, interviewing and filtering all potential candidates.
- Formatting the CV’s of the shortlisted candidates and creating a synopsis for each demonstrating their relatable skills.
- Submitting suitable candidates and securing an interview with the client.
- Sending meeting confirmation details to both the client and candidates.
- Supporting candidates through the interview process.
- Market mapping and data mining of client contacts
- Utilising the CRM to input candidate and client information
- Potential to support with our social media marketing