Location: North London (opportunity to work remotely after your initial 18-24 months)
My client is a progressive organisation, driven by improvement and change. Operating internationally, they are well regarded within their sector for their design, development and manufacture of specialist equipment and technology used across a diverse range of industries. As an industry innovator they have continually challenged the boundaries of technology to provide high specification systems that meet the demands of their customers.
In line with their strategic growth plans, they now wish to recruit an Aftersales Product Manager to take ownership of global service and aftersales support.
As the Aftersales Product Manager, you will be involved with a diverse range of duties which include,
- Managing a small team
- Taking ownership of global after service to customers
- Developing a clear plan and strategy to improve service performance
- Developing and implementing a customer satisfaction program
- Monitoring and assessing the performance of after service
- Implementing clear processes to ensure global consistency
- Developing attractive after service packages and working with marketing to develop related promotional material
- Ensuring the sales team have the support and tools needed to deliver aftersales objectives
- Working with the training department to ensure Service Engineers have the correct and appropriate level of training
- Operating in a strategic role to oversee and improve service and satisfaction KPI’s
- Identifying common issues impacting service to customers and implementing measures to stop repeat occurrences
- Ensuring service exceeds customer expectations globally
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within an Aftersales, Post Sales or Aftercare role within a B2B environment, ideally within a manufacturing, technology or engineering business.
We are also open to consider a Product Manager from within a technical service organisation.
A degree or related qualifications would be highly beneficial, but not essential.
Other key skills required:
- A strategic thinker with the ability to operate globally
- The ability to influence and engage individuals at all levels
- A drive for service improvements
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Project implementation and management skills
Keywords: Aftersales, After-sales, Post Sales, Post-sales, Aftercare, Service, Product Manager, Product Management, Global Strategy, After service, After-service, NPI, Customer Service, Customer Satisfaction, Project Management, Continuous Improvement, Aftermarket, Service Development Manager, Process Improvement