Are you a hands-on HVACR engineer with proven experience providing technical support, looking to transition into an office-based role? Or are you already in a similar position with prior hands experience required, and looking for a new challenge within a new company?
Seize this remarkable opportunity to become a part of a global manufacturer of HVACR Equipment.
Why This Company?
This world leading organisation has extensive experience delivering innovative, diverse and energy efficient solutions across the globe.
Due to further growth, this market leading manufacturer is looking to add an experienced professional from the HVACR sector to join their technical division and provide aftersales technical support to distributors and partners across Europe.
With thorough training, a supportive team, and no plans to slow-down, there will be career opportunities available for ambitious and driven individual who is looking to expand on their industry knowledge.
Rewards & Benefits
- £45K-£50K Basic Salary
- 8% Annual Bonus
- Private Healthcare
- 4x Life Assurance
- Hybrid Working – 2-days WFH & 3-days office
- Training and development opportunities
About The Role
As an After Sales Engineer, you will initially operate from my client’s West London office before moving to a 2-day home / 3-days office arrangement, once fully operational.
In this position, you will be joining the After Sales Support team, providing support to distributors and their customers beyond project completion, to ensure a trouble-free and seamless operation.
After the completion of your induction and product training you will be responsible for:
- Delivering presentations to clients
- Providing technical support to European HVAC distributors / agents / customers
- Handling and responding to enquiries promptly
- Visiting customers offices when needed to troubleshoot and handle any issues that have arisen (EU Travel which will usually be around once a month for 1-2days)
- Aiding in the development of Technical Support Documentation and Support Tools
- Registering products to National Quality Certification Schemes
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date CRM
As a technical role, it is essential that you possess a minimum of 5 years hands-on engineering experience from within the air conditioning or refrigeration market, either from a manufacturer or distributor.
To be successful, you will either be;
- A hands-on engineer with technical support experience looking to transition into an office based technical support role.
- Already in an office-type position with the prior hands experience required and looking for a new challenge.
You will require an extensive understanding of the refrigeration cycle and un understanding of EU regulations related to HVAC. If this experience was from another EU country other than the UK, this would be advantageous, as would the ability to speak another language(s).
To fit this profile, you will be an ambitious individual with great communication skills and the ability to retain technical information. Due to the nature of the role, it also essential you have strong attention to detail and a methodical approach to your work.
An Engineering qualification is beneficial, but not essential. Other key skills include:
- Great prioritisation and problem-solving skills
- Competent use of Microsoft Office, Outlook & CRM
- Experienced working as part of a team & on own initiative
- The ability to build & maintain trusting relationships
Our client does not provide sponsorship.
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time out to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 141-2049
After Sales Engineer / Aftersales Support – HVACR
Location: West London
Keywords: HVAC, HVACR, HVAC-R, Air Conditioning, AirCon, Air-Con, AD, Ventilation, Ventilating, Heat, Heating, Cool, Cooling, Chill, Chilling, Refrigeration, Aftersales, After Sales, After-Sales, Aftercare, After care, After-Care, Post Sales, Post Sales, Post-Sales, Engineer, Engineering