Location: Portishead, Bristol
My client is a market leading engineering business, who are a supplier of equipment and services, who are in a continued period of growth and invested in the training and development of their staff. They are recognised for their ability to offer bespoke services and have become a key provider to clients across the UK.
If you are looking to work for a well-established organisation, who are in a continued period of growth and invested in the training and development of their staff, then please apply.
This is position sits within the compliance team and you will be reporting directly into the Competency Systems Manager. The role would include extensive use of IT systems, so the successful candidate will be highly proficient on IT systems. There is opportunity for personal development and career progression as you will have the opportunity to learn and grow within the division.
Duties will include:
- Collating, review and reporting of all shifts for internal staff, in line with relevant regulations and procedures.
- Conducting occupational health bookings.
- Updating, monitoring and maintaining all electronic employee record folders, adhering to GDPR regulations.
- Organising/booking training.
- Providing training support to other team members.
- Management and control of documentation using the monitoring employee systems.
- Updating, monitoring and maintaining the company’s ASL.
- Remain knowledgeable of relevant legislations and HSE regulations.
The successful candidate will have solid experience in Administration, with a good level of IT skills. You will be a driven, a self-starter, with great attention to detail and desire to learn & develop.
Other key skills include:
- 3+ years in an Administration role.
- Proficient is the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Office.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as an individual.
- Ability work under pressure to complete and prioritise workload.
- Ability to adapt to new challenges.
- Determined, motivated and ambitious attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work to a strict time scale and be decisive.
- Experience using ERP Software would be beneficial.
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance within Engineering/Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of regulations.
Keywords: Administration, Administrator, Admin, Compliance, Regulation, Regulatory, Regulate, IT, Office, Excel, VLOOKUPS, Formula, Engineering, Rail, Construction, ERP, Industrial, Competency, Manufacture, Documentation, Plant, Rail, Health & Safety, Health and Safety, HSE, HS&E, SHE