Location: Based in Oxfordshire (Covering Oxfordshire & surrounding)
£30K – £36K Basic + £7K Car Allowance + Bonus (£10K-20K) + Healthcare + Pension + Life Insurance + Dental + 27 Days Holiday (rising with service) + Public Holidays + Benefits
Fantastic training and induction program
This is a consultative approach, not a high-pressured sales role.
My client is a global manufacturer of optical analysis equipment and has pushed the boundaries of technology enabling a high level of accuracy in a number of critical applications. Recognised as an industry leader with fantastic career development opportunities they have become the employer of choice within the sector.
If you are looking for a company that will provide you with unrivalled training along with an environment that ensures you remain engaged, then this is the opportunity for you.
This position will require the successful candidate to provide first class customer service and support to my client’s customer base across the assigned territory.
The role will involve travel within your regional and the occasional night away from home if needed.
Other duties will include: –
- Working from a home office, visiting and conducting virtual meetings with new and existing customers
- Following up and qualifying leads generated by the marketing team
- Conducting equipment demonstrations to customers
- Preparing and submitting quotations and proposals
- Selling my clients full range of microscope technology
- Updating and maintaining the CRM system
- Building lasting long-term relationships with universities across the region
- Operating in an 80% existing and 20% new client generation role
- Understanding clients pain points and providing microscopy solutions which meet the customers application and needs
- Understanding key applications (typically live cell imaging)
The successful candidate will have a passion for microscope technology and be keen to learn how certain systems are suited to particular applications.
Candidates will ideally hold an MSc or PhD within Biosciences, Life Science, Cell Biology or affiliated.
Should candidates not possess an MSc / PhD, but hold a related degree, then a minimum of 1 year’s work experience within a lab or sales environment is essential.
Candidates must have an excellent work ethic and the ability to operate autonomously.
Other key skills include:
- An enthusiastic and professional communicator.
- Full UK driving licence
- Willingness to learn.
- Well organised, self-motivated and approachable personality.
Keywords: Microscopy, Microscopes, Confocal, Subject Matter Expert, Life Science, Cell Biology, Biomedical Science, Optics, Cell Imaging, Cell Analysis, Biotechnology, Biomedical Science, Molecular Biology, Biological Sciences, Live Cell, Biophysics, Biosciences, Account Manager, Account Management, Technical Sales, Scientific Sales, Area Sales, Territory Sales, Equipment DemonstrationsApply