1. How can I register my details with you?
Registering with Mase Consulting is a simple process and takes less than 60 seconds. All you need to do is visit the ‘SUBMIT YOUR CV’ page. Follow the on onscreen instructions and enter your personal details, attach your CV and click ‘SUBMIT CV’. Once received, your CV and details will be registered to our system and we will keep you informed regarding all suitable vacancies.
2. I don’t have a CV, can I still apply?
You can still register your interest in a vacancy by selecting ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’ on the advertisement and clicking the ‘I do not have a CV’ option, however in order to discuss the role and your experience further with one of our consultants, we will require a full CV. Please visit the Advice section of our website for a CV Template & Tips on how to put together a brilliant CV.
3. I’d like to apply for a vacancy. Is there an email address to which I can send my CV?
All our vacancies require an online application to be submitted. This is an extremely simple process. Just click ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’ on the advertisement. Follow the on onscreen instructions and enter your personal details, attach your CV and click ‘SUBMIT APPLICATION’.
4. When will I receive an outcome on my application?
Should your experience be in line with our clients requirements, one of our consultants will be in touch within 7 working days to discuss your experience and the opening further. If you don’t hear from us within this time period, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
5. If unsuccessful, can I apply again?
If you see a different vacancy advertised and feel you have the skills outlined, we would welcome your application. If it is the same vacancy, we would ask you to carefully consider how your skills may have changed in the interim to better match the role.
6. I have seen a vacancy on your website which I am interested in applying for but the salary information isn’t included in the advert. How can I find this out?
If the vacancy is advertised as a ‘competitive’ or ‘negotiable’ salary then this is a direct request by the client and therefore you will need to contact us for more information.
7. What is the closing date of the role as I can’t find this on the job advertisement?
Due to the niche roles we recruit for, there is no expiry date, however once 1st interviews have been organised by the client they are unlikely to consider new applications. If interested, we would recommend an application is made as a matter of urgency.
8. Is there any more information other than the job advertisement that you can provide me with to help me with my application?
Should your application be in line with our clients expectations you will be invited for a detailed telephone interview with us, we will be happy to provide you with further information including an official job description at this stage.
9. Can I amend my application once it has been submitted?
Yes, please resend an application for the role containing your new details or alternatively please contact us via the Contact Us form.
10. Can you tell me the name of your client, before I send you my CV as I may have already applied for the same position?
Unfortunately we are unable to divulge client details until we have received your CV and deemed your skills in line with our client’s requirements. However feel rest assured that your CV will not be submitted to any client until one of our consultants has gone through a detailed telephone interview process with you and given you more insight into the opportunity whilst also exploring your related skills and experience.
11. Why do you need to know my current salary?
As part of our initial interview we will ask for a breakdown of your current package as it is our job to ensure you fit within our client’s parameters. This information will strictly remain between you, us and the client.
12. Do you accept speculative CVs?
Yes we accept speculative CVs, please send them via the ‘SUBMIT YOUR CV’ option on our website.
13. When are new vacancies posted onto the site?
We add new vacancies as soon as they become available, so please keep checking the Vacancies page for suitable openings.